Corderman & Company is seeking a construction site Superintendent for full-time work in the Boston area. We specialize in commercial construction for high-end corporate interiors.
The successful candidate must possess great client relationships, have solid relationship experience with New England-based subcontractors, and have work experience in the Union environment. We are seeking a candidate that can present a very professional demeanor when dealing with our client base. He/She must make our client feel confident that their job will be done with the utmost quality, professionalism, and expertise.
DESIRED SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- 5-10 years of experience - Corporate Interiors (Greater Boston Area)
- Good track record working with Project Managers and Management personnel
- Have a valid, unrestricted MA CSL license
- Have a current OSHA 30 Certificate
- Understand and implement design drawings
- Be familiar with MA State Building codes
- Have strong background knowledge of all construction disciplines
- Attend pre-construction, progress, and project meetings
- Have excellent working relationships with subcontractors and clients
- Maintain project safety, cleanliness and appearance at all times
- Implement and monitor safety procedures following OSHA guidelines
- Motivate workers and ensure they are performing as required
- Have a successful track record of project completions and high client satisfaction
- Be able to pass a drug screening test and background check
- Possess good computer skills (Microsoft Suite) to include Project and Adobe
- Have a clean driving record with a valid driver's license
- Understanding of Procore software desired but not required
Corderman & Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran, gender identity, age or any other status protected by law.