Corderman & Company is seeking a self-motivated project manager with a minimum of 5-8 years of experience in all phases of construction management. This individual will be responsible for leading construction project teams for projects ranging from $1 to $10 million. Resumes will only be accepted from applicants within the New England states and who have experience working for a general contractor, architectural or engineering firm, or construction manager.
DESIRED SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Hands-on knowledge of the construction industry with experience in a broad spectrum of building projects (commercial, retail, higher education, etc.), and the ability to clearly articulate directions
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Experience with pre-construction and estimating
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of project financials and the ability to manage cash flow requirements and identify areas of concern
- A seasoned professional who will represent Corderman & Company and have a solid understanding of how to manage the dynamic relationships and components that are part of a construction project
- Strong administrative skills, with the ability to maintain clear, concise notes and records, organized files, and time management
- Must have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. word, excel, etc.) and MS Project software
- Understanding of Procore software desired but not required
- LEED Accreditation is preferred but not required
Corderman & Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran, gender identity, age or any other status protected by law.